Carson City Greenhouse Garden Center hosting annual landscape design workshop
October 1, 2018
Once a year David Ruf, owner of Greenhouse Garden Center, offers a workshop, "Landscape Design Workshop for the Homeowner."
Learn how to plot a design, add hardscapes and irrigation, select appropriate plant material and more. Ruf will assist the homeowner in creating a new landscape or refurbishing an existing landscape. The workshop will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jan. 12-13 at the Greenhouse Garden Center, 2450 S. Curry St.
The cost, $125 per person or $175 per couple, includes breakfast snacks, lunch and all classroom materials. Class size is limited, and reservations required.
For reservations, contact 775-882-8600 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Find Your Trail: Event to celebrate 50th anniversary of National Trails System
- Nugget in Carson City hosting St. Patrick’s Day celebration