Carson City Historical Society hosting annual ice cream social Aug. 4
July 18, 2018
The Carson City Historical Society presents their annual Ice Cream Social on Saturday, Aug. 4 from 5 to 7 p.m. on the beautiful grounds of the Foreman-Roberts House, 1207 N. Carson St.
Enjoy a bowl of ice cream with your favorite toppings for $3 and then bring your own chair or use one of ours to hear the Millennium Bugs play many favorite jazz tunes.
The event is part of the month-long Jazz and Beyond Carson City Music Festival.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan