Carson City Historical Society hosting Christmas party
November 20, 2014
The Carson City Historical Society's Christmas celebration offering culinary delights by Chef Mauricio will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Dec. 7 at Bliss Mansion.
Dr. Michael Fischer will talk about the life and times of Samuel Post Davis, an early reporter and editor of the Nevada Appeal.
There will be wine, sparkling cider, music by Regency Strings and a silent auction offering a variety of crystal pieces. There's no dress code, but attendees are encouraged to wear 1890s clothing.
Tickets cost $30 for members and $40 for nonmembers and are available by calling D.D. Spencer at 775-741-7897.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Asian Chamber of Commerce endorses ‘No on 3’
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Marine Corps League Silver State Detachment 630 of Carson City hosting 34th annual Memorial Day ceremony