Carson City Historical Society hosting tea to help historic building
April 16, 2015
The Carson City Historical Society is having a spring tea to help complete the interior of the carriage house at the historical Foreman-Roberts House.
The event will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday, April 12, at the Foreman-Roberts House Museum, 1207 N. Carson St.
Chef Mauricio, whose cake will be raffled at the event, will present a new menu. Seating is limited to 18.
Tickets are $30 per person, and tickets for the cake raffle are $5 for six.
To make reservations, call D.D. Spencer at 775-741-7897 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Eugene Hoover, candidate for lieutenant governor, holding meet and greet in Carson City