Carson City Kiwanis presenting 5th annual Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Tournament
July 26, 2018
The 5th annual Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Golf Tournament — a four-person scramble with men's, women's, mixed division and senior flights — is set for Sept. 15 with a 9 a.m. shotgun start.
Presented by the Carson City Kiwanis Club, the tournament at Silver Oak Golf Course benefits the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
The cost to play is $100 per golfer. Hole sponsorships are available for the same price.
The tournament offers longest drive for each division, closest to the hole and putting tape and mulligans for sale.
Also included with registration are range balls, lunch and prizes. Lunch for additional guests is $10 per person.
A pre-registration and pairing party will be held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Sept. 14 at the club house.
Recommended Stories For You
For non-golfers, a 5K fun run and bench press competition are planned.
For information or to make a donation of any amount to the cause of pancreatic cancer awareness, contact Chairman Robey Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- Open house to celebrate new location for Carson City Republican Party Headquarters
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests