Carson City Kiwanis presenting 5th annual Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Tournament
July 26, 2018
The 5th annual Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Golf Tournament — a four-person scramble with men's, women's, mixed division and senior flights — is set for Sept. 15 with a 9 a.m. shotgun start.
Presented by the Carson City Kiwanis Club, the tournament at Silver Oak Golf Course benefits the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
The cost to play is $100 per golfer. Hole sponsorships are available for the same price.
The tournament offers longest drive for each division, closest to the hole and putting tape and mulligans for sale.
Also included with registration are range balls, lunch and prizes. Lunch for additional guests is $10 per person.
A pre-registration and pairing party will be held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Sept. 14 at the club house.
Recommended Stories For You
For non-golfers, a 5K fun run and bench press competition are planned.
For information or to make a donation of any amount to the cause of pancreatic cancer awareness, contact Chairman Robey Willis at email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Find Your Trail: Event to celebrate 50th anniversary of National Trails System
- Nugget in Carson City hosting St. Patrick’s Day celebration
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction