Carson City Library offers free digital learning classes
April 16, 2015
@ Two Digital Learning Center at the Carson City Library offers free digital learning classes every month.
A class about using resume templates will be from 2 to 3 p.m. Tuesday, April 14.
Computers for beginners will be from 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 15, and from 3 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, April 29.
A session about how to make flyers in Word will be from 2 to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 16.
Web browsing will be the topic of the class from 3 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, April 21.
A class about the mouse and keyboard will be from 3 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, April 22.
Recommended Stories For You
Email with Gmail will be from 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday, April 23.
Introduction to Word will be from 3 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, April 28.
Facebook for beginners will be from 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday, April 30.
To register, go to http://www.carsoncitylibrary.org/use/two-classes, or go to the library for registration help.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11