Carson City Mona Lisa and Wine offering Mad Housewife Wine Wednesdays
November 6, 2015
Carson City Mona Lisa and Wine, which offers guided painting sessions with refreshments from a full service bar, offers discounts on Mad Housewife Wine on Wednesdays.
Mad Housewife Cellars, a boutique winery in Seattle, Wash., makes a full range of wines, including chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon, merlot and sweet pink, white and red.
The "paint and sip" shop at 3821 Carson St., next to Buffalo Wild Wings, provides instruction, canvases, paint, aprons, brushes and a free glass of house spirits or wine at each session. Guests leave with their own work of art.
For class times, go to http://www.MonaLisaAndWine.com, or call 775-888-9202.
Trending In: Announcements
- Volunteers sought for Beautification Day in Dayton
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Soroptimist to honor high school Girls of the Month and present Girl of the Year Scholarship
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks