Carson City nonprofit participating in annual #GivingTuesday campaign
November 22, 2016
On Tuesday, Nov. 29, Carson City's ESL In-Home Program of Northern Nevada is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving.
Last year, more than 45,000 organizations in 71 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. Ways to participate include:
Encourage your workplace, nonprofits and small businesses to sign up at http://www.givingtuesday.org and organize a campaign that promotes a charity.
Join the email list by visiting http://www.givingtuesday.org/join to receive updates, event invitations, and the latest graphics and tools to share on your social channels.
Use the hash tag #GivingTuesday to talk about charity and the causes and organizations you support.
For more information, go to http://www.givingtuesday.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- American Dream Gun Show coming to Carson City
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction