Carson City Senior Center offering chance to dance to live music
February 28, 2018
All ages are invited to kick up their dancing shoes and enjoy the live music of Dan and Nadine at the Carson City Senior Center, 911 Beverly Drive, from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, March 2.
Doors open at 5:45 p.m. Admission is $5 per person. Light refreshments are included with admission.
The center hosts dances on the first Friday of every other month. For information, call 775-883-0703.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- RSVP in Carson City holding quarterly training for volunteers, field representatives
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office