Carson City Supervisor Bonkowski hosting meeting Friday
April 16, 2015
Carson City Ward 2 Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his monthly "Breakfast with Brad" meeting at 7 a.m. Friday at the Cracker Box, 402 E. William St., where Bonkowski will talk about the multi-purpose athletic center, Carson City's new animals shelter, changes in funding for special events and more.
The coffee get-togethers, which happen on the first Friday of the month, are open to all Carson City residents.
Bonkowski hopes anyone with a question or an idea regarding a city issue will stop in, and he will buy the coffee. No purchase is necessary to attend.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Evergreen Gene’s in Carson City hosting final Memorial Day barbecue
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects