Carson City Supervisor Brad Bonkowski invites locals to breakfast meeting
February 28, 2018
Carson City Ward 2 Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his ongoing "Breakfast with Brad" from 7 to 8 a.m. Friday at the Cracker Box.
"This is a great opportunity for people to talk one on one with me about issues that are important to them. Whether it's the golf course, roads, the budget or open space, I'm interested in input and ideas from residents," Bonkowski said, adding, "All relevant topics are welcome."
Bonkowski holds the coffee gatherings on a regular basis as a way to stay in touch with local citizens. No purchase is necessary, and the coffee is on him.
The Cracker Box is at 402 E. William St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Carson City students wins Patroller of the Year for AAA School Safety Patrol program
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Author from Carson City trailer park providing hope