Carson City Supervisor Brad Bonkowski looking for input at breakfast gathering
January 3, 2018
Carson City Ward 2 Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his first Breakfast with Brad meeting of the year from 7 to 8 a.m. Friday at the Cracker Box, 402 E. William St.
"The city budget process is beginning; this is a great opportunity for residents to have input. I'd like to hear what our residents think is most important in 2018," Bonkowski said. "I welcome any resident to join me, and all relevant topics are welcome."
Bonkowski holds the coffee gatherings on a regular basis as way to stay in touch with local citizens.
No purchase is necessary and the coffee is on Bonkowski.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office