Carson City Supervisor Brad Bonkowski to hold ‘Breakfast with Brad’ Friday
July 31, 2018
Carson City Ward 2 Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold "Breakfast with Brad" on Friday, Aug. 3, from 7 to 8 a.m. at the Cracker Box restaurant.
All Carson City residents are welcome to attend. Bonkowski holds the get togethers to give residents an opportunity to get involved and be heard.
"The city is currently working on a new contract with Waste Management. Some of the issues we are addressing include wildlife proof containers, single stream recycling and providing a local service office," Bonkowski said. "I know many people have concerns, questions and ideas regarding trash collection and recycling. I encourage them to join me on Friday."
No purchase is necessary; the coffee is on Bonkowski. The Cracker Box is at 402 E. William St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Public comment sought on Costco air quality operating permit
- Tractor Supply in Carson City hosting fall farmers market
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Discussion in Carson City to cover new trends in Alzheimer’s, dementia care
- Display highlights changes of Carson City’s historic sites