Carson City Supervisor Brad Bonkowski to hold ‘Breakfast with Brad’ Friday
May 30, 2018
Carson City Ward 2 Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold "Breakfast with Brad" on Friday, June 1, from 7 to 8 a.m. at the Cracker Box restaurant. All Carson City residents are invited to attend.
"There are a couple of projects either underway or soon to be started in the city, such as the improvements to both Curry and South Carson streets. I know a lot of people are interested in those and I encourage them to come and ask questions," Bonkowski said. "Plus primary voting is underway; elections always spark interesting conversations."
No purchase is necessary; the coffee is on Bonkowski. The Cracker Box is at 402 E. William St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says