Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd hosting monthly Walkabout meeting Friday
December 11, 2017
The monthly Walkabout hosted by Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd will take place on Friday at Mills Park.
"This is a wonderful time of year, so while we tend to focus on that, the business of governing continues," Abowd said. "I still want to hear from community members their ideas, concerns and solutions for creating a better Carson City as we prepare to head into the new year."
To participate, meet at noon on the steps of Carson City Community Center, for a stroll through the park. Attendees are welcome to bring a sack lunch if desired.
Abowd's monthly Walkabout won't occur in January.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs