Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd looking for community input
February 12, 2018
Affordable and transitional housing is currently under discussion by the Carson City Board of Supervisors. Community members are invited to express their thoughts about the issue at the monthly walkabout hosted by Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd on Friday at Mills Park.
"I would like to hear any and all ideas about this important challenge facing our community," Abowd said.
To participate, meet on the Carson City Community Center steps at noon and feel free to take a lunch.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City man offering abundance of free quilting, sewing books
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book