Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd looking for community input
February 12, 2018
Affordable and transitional housing is currently under discussion by the Carson City Board of Supervisors. Community members are invited to express their thoughts about the issue at the monthly walkabout hosted by Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd on Friday at Mills Park.
"I would like to hear any and all ideas about this important challenge facing our community," Abowd said.
To participate, meet on the Carson City Community Center steps at noon and feel free to take a lunch.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- RSVP in Carson City holding quarterly training for volunteers, field representatives
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit