Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd looking for community input
February 12, 2018
Affordable and transitional housing is currently under discussion by the Carson City Board of Supervisors. Community members are invited to express their thoughts about the issue at the monthly walkabout hosted by Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd on Friday at Mills Park.
"I would like to hear any and all ideas about this important challenge facing our community," Abowd said.
To participate, meet on the Carson City Community Center steps at noon and feel free to take a lunch.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Rummage sale Saturday in Carson City
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Plenty of activities planned at annual pumpkin patch in Carson City
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions