Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd’s monthly lunch meeting returns Friday
March 12, 2018
The community is invited to attend the monthly Walkabout hosted by Ward 1 Supervisor Karen Abowd on Friday, March 16, at Mills Park.
The event offers the chance to discuss issues facing Carson City including current growth and sustainability moving forward, although Abowd is open to discussing whatever concerns or ideas are brought to the table.
"Community input helps the commissioners do a better job in governing and planning," she said.
To participate, meet on the Carson City Community Center steps at noon.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Free lunch for kids offered during summer break at two Carson City locations
- Silver State Model T Ford Club to meet Tuesday in Carson City
- Three bands to play free concert Tuesday in McFadden Plaza
- 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market open despite closures for Carson City Off-Road
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off