Carson City Supervisor Karen Abowd’s monthly lunch meeting returns Friday
March 12, 2018
The community is invited to attend the monthly Walkabout hosted by Ward 1 Supervisor Karen Abowd on Friday, March 16, at Mills Park.
The event offers the chance to discuss issues facing Carson City including current growth and sustainability moving forward, although Abowd is open to discussing whatever concerns or ideas are brought to the table.
"Community input helps the commissioners do a better job in governing and planning," she said.
To participate, meet on the Carson City Community Center steps at noon.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City broadcast of Handel’s Messiah to celebrate Easter season
- Open house planned at historic Wungnema building in Carson City
- Congressional candidates visiting Douglas County Democratic Women in Minden
- Magisters of Magic: Youth magic duo debuting show in Reno
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break