Carson City Supervisors Brad Bonkowski & Jim Shirk available to hear input
November 4, 2015
Carson City Ward 2 Supervisor Brad Bonkowski is holding his monthly "Breakfast with Brad" from 7 to 8 a.m. Friday at the Cracker Box, 402 E. William St. All Carson City residents and business owners are invited to attend. Bonkowski hosts the monthly get-togethers to hear feedback from his constituents. No purchase is necessary; Bonkowski buys the coffee.
Supervisor Jim Shirk is available six days a week, excluding Sunday, to meet at his office or at a convenient location to hear comments from his constituents. He can be reached at JShirk@carson.org or 775-720-5761.
Trending In: Announcements
- Volunteers sought for Beautification Day in Dayton
- Soroptimist to honor high school Girls of the Month and present Girl of the Year Scholarship
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Carson City’s Early Spring Farmers Market continues Saturday