Carson City Veterans Community Council to meet Sept. 5
August 29, 2018
The next meeting of the Carson City Veterans Community Council is next Wednesday, Sept. 5, at 3 p.m. in the Veterans Hall building at Second and Curry streets.
The discussion will cover information about the veterans memorial to honor Nevada's fallen military.
The date of the memorial's dedication ceremony is Nov. 9. More information will be provided at the meeting.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit