Carson City’s Early Spring Farmers Market continues Saturday
May 18, 2018
The Early Spring Farmers Market continues Saturday, May 19, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Musser and Nevada streets, behind Due Sorella.
The market takes place before the Curry Street construction, so plenty of parking will be available on surrounding side streets. Rain isn't in Saturday's forecast.
The farmers will have strawberries, lettuce, asparagus, honey, springs greens, onions, beets and carrots. The market also includes live music by Ricky D.
Bakery Gallery and Treat Yourself will be there to satiate your sweet tooth.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit