Carson Valley Desert Brushes to meet Aug. 9 in Carson City
July 31, 2018
The Carson Valley Desert Brushes will meet Thursday, Aug. 9 at 10 a.m. at the Carson City Fire Station No. 12, located at 3620 N. Sunridge Drive in Carson City.
Painters of all levels, and those who would like to learn to paint, are welcome. The club will be preparing for a painting seminar Aug. 18-19.
For information, call Linda at 775-265-1746.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- Open house to celebrate new location for Carson City Republican Party Headquarters
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests