Carson Valley Desert Brushes to meet Jan. 11 in Carson City
January 3, 2018
The Carson Valley Desert Brushes will meet at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 11, at the Carson City Fire Station No. 12, 3620 N. Sunridge Drive.
Painters of all levels, and those who would like to learn to paint, are welcome. Those in attendance will be invited to paint a snowman.
For information, call Sheri at 775-267-3317, Jaymee at 775-392-0532, or Linda at 775-265-1746.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11