Carson Valley Desert Brushes to meet Jan. 11 in Carson City
January 3, 2018
The Carson Valley Desert Brushes will meet at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 11, at the Carson City Fire Station No. 12, 3620 N. Sunridge Drive.
Painters of all levels, and those who would like to learn to paint, are welcome. Those in attendance will be invited to paint a snowman.
For information, call Sheri at 775-267-3317, Jaymee at 775-392-0532, or Linda at 775-265-1746.
Trending In: Announcements
- Audrey and Sidney Nuckles of Carson City celebrate 60th anniversary
- Carson City Democrats holding mid-term caucus Feb. 24
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- Chili’s hosting Daddy-Daughter Night Out on Feb. 6
- Fresh Tracks 5K Snowshoe Walk and Race planned in South Lake Tahoe