Carson Valley Desert Brushes to meet Sept. 13
September 4, 2018
The Carson Valley Desert Brushes will meet Thursday, Sept. 13, at 10 a.m. at the Carson City Fire Station No. 12, 3620 North Sunridge Drive in Carson City.
Painters of a levels, and those who would like to learn to paint, are welcome. The club will be painting acrylic ash trees.
For information, call Linda at 775-265-1746.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Annual Candy Cane Express holiday trains to run out of Virginia City
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon