Carson Valley Desert Brushes to meet Sept. 13
September 4, 2018
The Carson Valley Desert Brushes will meet Thursday, Sept. 13, at 10 a.m. at the Carson City Fire Station No. 12, 3620 North Sunridge Drive in Carson City.
Painters of a levels, and those who would like to learn to paint, are welcome. The club will be painting acrylic ash trees.
For information, call Linda at 775-265-1746.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit