Carson Valley Footprinters to meet Nov. 17 in Carson City
November 1, 2016
Douglas County Sheriff's Office Sergeant Ron Miller will talk about motorcycle gangs at Carson Valley Footprinters' next meeting on Nov. 17 at Casino Fandango in Carson City.
A no host bar starts at 5:30 and the meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.
Dinner fee is $21. Walk ins or reservations after Nov. 17 will be $26. Call 775-267-4355 for reservations.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects