Classic holiday ballet ‘The Nutcracker’ returning to Carson City over Thanksgiving weekend
November 2, 2017
The classic holiday ballet "The Nutcracker" is coming to Carson City over Thanksgiving weekend.
The ballet will play at 7 p.m. Nov. 24 and 25 and 2 p.m. Nov. 26 in the Bob Boldrick Theater inside the Community Center, 851 E. William St.
The production will feature Erica Chipp, Oliver-Paul Adams, Maykel Solas and the Armen Hagopian and Company.
General admission is $22. Seniors and students pay $18.
For tickets and information, go to PinkertonBallet.com, or call 775-600-2880.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Health Insurance Season begins Monday
- Exhibit tells stories behind vintage clothing at Dangberg Historic Park
- Open house to celebrate new location for Carson City Republican Party Headquarters
- Carson City Greenhouse Garden Center hosting annual landscape design workshop