Comedy extravaganza planned at Brewery Arts Center in Carson City
November 3, 2017
Two Reno comedians are coming together for a two-man comedy extravaganza that includes sketch, stand-up, and musical numbers rolled into one show.
"Nick-N-Bobby Act Weird for About an Hour" is coming to the Brewery Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 18.
The show will feature Nick Josten, a winner of the 1st Forte Award for Stand-Up Comedy and a regular opener at the Pioneer Underground in Reno.
Also featured will be Bobby Benedict, a regular at Pioneer Underground who has worked as both a comedian and musician across the U.S. Josten and Benedict recently completed a two-week comedy tour of the Midwest.
Doors to the venue, at 449 W. King St., will open at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door with open seating.
For information, contact Josten at 775-450-4772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Murder mystery dinner show returning to Carson City
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break
- Students in Carson City area invited to register for sustainability tour
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- CASA of Carson City recruiting volunteers to serve abused children