Cook-off planned to support Carson City caregivers
April 26, 2017
St. Peter's Episcopal Church is offering the chance to support local caregivers while sampling a variety of dishes.
The Caregiver Cook-off will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Friday at the church on N. Division and Telegraph streets.
All are welcome to join the caregivers as they bring their favorite food creation to compete for prizes.
The event offers the chance for caregivers and their families to network and learn about local resources provided by the St. Peter's support group.
For information, call Deb Cash at 775-882-1534.
Trending In: Announcements
- CASA of Carson City recruiting volunteers to serve abused children
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break
- Carson City Democrats holding mid-term caucus Feb. 24
- Murder mystery dinner show returning to Carson City
- Volunteers offering free tax preparation help in Carson City