‘Cool Jazz in January’ music program planned in Carson City
January 5, 2018
A jazz quintet from the Mile High Jazz Band will swing into the new year from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 9, at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St.
The program, Cool Jazz in January, will present favorite jazz tunes featuring Derek Fong on saxophone; Wayne Theriault on trumpet; David Bugli on keyboard; Frank Iannetta on bass; and Brandon Dodge on drums.
General admission is $5 at the door. Anyone 18 and younger can attend for free.
Mile High Jazz Band events are supported in part by a grant from the Nevada Arts Council and the National Endowment for the Arts.
For information about Cool Jazz in January and the Mile High Jazz Band, call 775-883-4154, or go to MileHighJazz.com. For information about other events at Comma Coffee, call June Joplin at 775-883-2662, or go to CommaCoffee.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11