Country singer Jason DeShaw to be at NAMI Western Nevada’s annual gala in Carson City
September 28, 2016
An award winning country singer will be featured at NAMI Western Nevada's second annual Unmasked gala at 5 p.m. Oct. 13 at the Governor's Mansion.
Jason DeShaw will perform and share his experience of living with bipolar disorder, alcoholism and recovery.
NAMI Western Nevada is an education, advocacy and support nonprofit for individuals with mental illness and their families.
For more information, go to http://www.namiwesternnevada.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- RSVP in Carson City holding quarterly training for volunteers, field representatives
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit