Country singer Jason DeShaw to be at NAMI Western Nevada’s annual gala in Carson City
September 28, 2016
An award winning country singer will be featured at NAMI Western Nevada's second annual Unmasked gala at 5 p.m. Oct. 13 at the Governor's Mansion.
Jason DeShaw will perform and share his experience of living with bipolar disorder, alcoholism and recovery.
NAMI Western Nevada is an education, advocacy and support nonprofit for individuals with mental illness and their families.
For more information, go to http://www.namiwesternnevada.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Murder mystery dinner show returning to Carson City
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break
- Students in Carson City area invited to register for sustainability tour
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- CASA of Carson City recruiting volunteers to serve abused children