Crump, Anderson to marry this year
January 26, 2014
Joey Crump and Ashleigh Anderson are engaged to be married this year.
Crump is the son of the late Nancy and Charles Crump, formerly of Carson City. He is a 1998 graduate of Carson High School and moved to Klamath Falls, Ore., in 1999, where he lived for 10 years before returning to Carson City. He is self-employed.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Edith Twist and Rick Anderson, both of Klamath Falls. She graduated from Mazama High School in 2007 and is attending the University of Phoenix. She met Crump in 2009 and moved to join him in Carson City on New Year's Eve in 2010. She is a homemaker.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Evergreen Gene’s in Carson City hosting final Memorial Day barbecue