Dems luncheon to feature Question 3 opponent
July 19, 2018
Mike Roberson, Northern Nevada Outreach Coordinator for the Coalition to Defeat Question 3, will be the featured speaker at Monday's Democratic luncheon. This event is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on July 23rd at Carson City's Round Table Pizza, near Starbucks just off of College Parkway. All-you-can-eat buffet lunch available. All are welcome.
Sponsored by the Democratic Men's Committee, these fundraisers help defer expenses at Carson's Democratic HQ while affording the community an opportunity to engage with candidates, office holders, subject matter experts and public policy advocates in an unstructured, open-ended and informal atmosphere. Donations of $5 or more gratefully accepted but are not required.
For further information contact Rich Dunn at 434-8783 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget