Dinner planned in Dayton to benefit family of woman lost in car accident
April 19, 2017
Sutro Elementary School will be hosting a dinner from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, April 20, at Gold Canyon Cafe to benefit the family of Heavenle Nickell-Schwichtenberg, a local woman who recently lost her life in a car accident.
Nickell-Schwichtenberg leaves behind four children, ages four, six, eight and 10. Donations will help pay for funeral expenses and other costs.
The fundraiser will feature school staff working as servers, bussers and hostesses.
There will be a kid-friendly menu as well as a silent auction and raffles for both children and adults. Sutro students will get a free snow cone with each meal purchase.
Anyone who can't attend the dinner can contribute through a Go Fund Me account at https://www.gofundme.com/heavenly-schwichtenberg. Additionally, monetary donations made to the school will be forwarded to the family.
The restaurant is at 160 Main St., Dayton.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told