Donations of business clothing sought to help Carson City job-seekers
April 4, 2017
The District Attorney's office in Carson City is collecting new or used business attire to benefit Classy Seconds, a shop that helps Advocates to End Domestic Violence.
The clothing will benefit job-seekers entering or reentering the job market, free of charge.
Clothes can be dropped through April at the Courthouse, 885 E. Musser St.; the District Attorney's office, 100 N. Carson St.; and at the Carson City Library, 900 N. Roop St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City man offering abundance of free quilting, sewing books
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Nonprofit Family Support Council of Douglas County in need of volunteers
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident