Douglas County Democratic Women to meet Sept. 10 in Minden
August 13, 2018
The Douglas County Democratic Women (DCDW) is hosting a luncheon and program will on Sept. 10.
"Understanding Nevada's Energy Ballot Questions" will be the topic with Mike Roberson, Northern Nevada Outreach Coordinator, discussing Question 3, and Kyle Roerink, Communication Director, discussing Question 6.
The event will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden. The cost is $25.
Reservations are required by noon on Sept. 6. RSVP to DCDW firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-267-0539.
For information, visit http://www.dcdwomen.net.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’