Douglas County Public Library in Minden to screen ‘The Lion King’
April 17, 2018
The Douglas County Public Library is hosting another First Saturday of the Month Family Movie. "The Lion King" (rated G) will be shown at 2 p.m. May 5 in the Minden Library meeting room. The movie and popcorn are free. First Saturday Family Movies are sponsored by the Friends of the Douglas County Public Library.
The Minden branch is at 1625 Library Lane. For information, go to douglas.lib.nv.us, or call 775-782-9841.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit