Douglas County Public Library in Minden to screen ‘The Lion King’
April 17, 2018
The Douglas County Public Library is hosting another First Saturday of the Month Family Movie. "The Lion King" (rated G) will be shown at 2 p.m. May 5 in the Minden Library meeting room. The movie and popcorn are free. First Saturday Family Movies are sponsored by the Friends of the Douglas County Public Library.
The Minden branch is at 1625 Library Lane. For information, go to douglas.lib.nv.us, or call 775-782-9841.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Annual Candy Cane Express holiday trains to run out of Virginia City
- Salvation Army in Carson City to hold free estate planning seminar
- Carson City commodity food distribution planned for Nov. 17