Douglas County Public Library in Zephyr Cove to screen ‘The Polar Express’ Dec. 20
December 6, 2017
The Zephyr Cove library will be showing the holiday movie, "The Polar Express" (rated G), on Wednesday, Dec. 20, at 3:30 p.m.
The movie will be shown on a big screen in the meeting room. Hot chocolate and popcorn will be provided.
The movie event is sponsored by the Friends of the Douglas County Public Library.
The Zephyr Cove Library is located at 233 Warrior Way. Connect with the Douglas County Public Library on Facebook and Twitter, douglas.lib.nv.us, or call 775-588-6411.
Trending In: Announcements
- First-strike ceremony set for Sagebrush commemorative medallion
- Thomas the Tank Engine making annual trip to Virginia City
- Tractor Supply in Carson City hosting fall farmers market
- Public comment sought on Costco air quality operating permit
- Discussion in Carson City to cover new trends in Alzheimer’s, dementia care
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan