Douglas County Public Library to close for Veteran’s Day
November 1, 2017
The Douglas County Public Library in Minden and Zephyr Cove will be closed on Nov. 10 and 11 in observance of Veteran's Day.
The Minden library will resume its regular schedule at 10 a.m. Nov. 13. The Zephyr Cove library will reopen at 11 a.m. Nov. 15.
For information, go to douglas.lib.nv.us, or call 775-782-9841.
Trending In: Announcements
- Murder mystery dinner show returning to Carson City
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break
- Students in Carson City area invited to register for sustainability tour
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- CASA of Carson City recruiting volunteers to serve abused children