Douglas Elks hosting Low Country Shrimp Boil Sept. 8
August 3, 2018
Members of the Tahoe/Douglas Elks No. 2670 are hosting their annual Low Country Shrimp Boil at the Lodge on Saturday, Sept. 8.
The dinner is open to the public. The cost is $20 per person and includes all the fixins' and Cajun entertainment.
Social hour will be at 5 p.m. and dinner will follow at 6 p.m.
Reservations and payment are due by Aug. 31.
For information, call Jim at 775-267-9205 or Danny at 775-745-5619.
Trending In: Announcements
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand