Downtown Carson City to be bustling with events this weekend
May 31, 2018
Due Sorella's 5th annual Spring Vintage Market, offering vintage vendors, music and food, will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Musser and Nevada streets.
The market takes place just two blocks north of the 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market, plus the monthly Wine Walk returns on Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m.
Additionally, Carson City Art Gallery, at 110 S. Curry St., is hosting an art fair from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday in its parking lot and on its porch. A selection of the gallery's artists will be displaying their work, and some will be doing live demonstrations. Live acoustic music will be provided by Christopher Nagel & Friends from 1 to 4 p.m. Handmade fine jewelry will be featured by Elaine Legras, the gallery's Artist of the Month.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan