Ducks Unlimited of Carson City hosting nature conservation fundraiser
April 20, 2015
The Carson City Chapter of Ducks Unlimited, a wetland and waterfowl conservation group, is holding its annual dinner and fundraiser for children and adults at 5 p.m. May 2 at Fuji Park Exhibit Hall.
Tickets cost $65 per person; $100 per couple and $45 for children 17 and under.
For more information, call John at 775-885-9715.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11