Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
March 9, 2018
Firehouse Subs and Pizza Factory, both on Highway 50 in Carson City, are hosting a fundraiser to benefit the family of Cathy Atchian and Shane Quilling on Wednesday, March 14.
Quilling, a teacher and coach at Carson High School, passed away unexpectedly on Feb. 24.
Both restaurants are donating 20 percent of the day's sales to the family.
Pizza Factory is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Hours at Firehouse Subs are 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nonprofit Family Support Council of Douglas County in need of volunteers
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Water quality, supply and demand focus of Groundwater Week
- Carson City Kiwanis holding annual spaghetti feed fundraiser for senior meals program
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- 5 Fallon men compete in Fallon’s 11th DWTS