Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
March 9, 2018
Firehouse Subs and Pizza Factory, both on Highway 50 in Carson City, are hosting a fundraiser to benefit the family of Cathy Atchian and Shane Quilling on Wednesday, March 14.
Quilling, a teacher and coach at Carson High School, passed away unexpectedly on Feb. 24.
Both restaurants are donating 20 percent of the day's sales to the family.
Pizza Factory is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Hours at Firehouse Subs are 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Carson City students wins Patroller of the Year for AAA School Safety Patrol program
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Author from Carson City trailer park providing hope
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash