Fernley Republican Women to meet Nov. 15
November 1, 2016
The Fernley Republican Women will be evaluating the general election results and holding elections for its 2017 officers at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 15 at Fernley High School Library, 1300 Highway 95A. A light meal will be served at 6 p.m.
Additionally, donations are sought for the group's Caring for America/Adopt-a-Soldier program, which collects non-perishable foods for the Fernley Food Bank along with donations of funds and care items for soldiers.
Children's books are also being collected for the Ronald McDonald House and Renown Hospital's children's ward. Money donations can be sent to Fernley Republican Women, P.O. Box 412, Fernley 89408.
For more information, contact Carol Franich at CDFranich@gmail.com, or go to fernleyrepublicanwomen.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Asian Chamber of Commerce endorses ‘No on 3’
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Marine Corps League Silver State Detachment 630 of Carson City hosting 34th annual Memorial Day ceremony