Food For Thought closes main Carson City office for summer
June 1, 2018
The Food For Thought office at 3246 N. Carson St., Suite 118, Carson City, closed for the summer on June 1 to operate its off-site summer lunch program. The office will re-open on Aug. 20 with a new schedule, Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Despite the summer closure, Marlene Maffei, the nonprofit's director, is reachable via email, Director@nvfoodforthought.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- Carson City’s Beercade offering weekly line dancing lessons
- Heller and Ableser wed at Lake Tahoe
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band