Food For Thought closes main Carson City office for summer
June 1, 2018
The Food For Thought office at 3246 N. Carson St., Suite 118, Carson City, closed for the summer on June 1 to operate its off-site summer lunch program. The office will re-open on Aug. 20 with a new schedule, Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Despite the summer closure, Marlene Maffei, the nonprofit's director, is reachable via email, Director@nvfoodforthought.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Annual Candy Cane Express holiday trains to run out of Virginia City
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon