Forum in April to cover ins and outs of Carson River Watershed
March 14, 2018
A two-day forum in April will cover efforts being implemented by local organizations that work together to manage, conserve, and protect the community, the watershed and its floodplains.
Sponsored by the Carson River Coalition, the Carson River Floodplain Management Forum will be from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the morning of April 11. The Environmental Education roundtable will be held at the same time the following morning.
Presentations and discussions will follow the workshops. The forum will be at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
GEU credits will be available for planners and engineers.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told