Foster care training planned in Carson City
July 26, 2018
Foster care training is planned from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 10-12 at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center, Aspen Auditorium B, located on the lower level of the 1600 Medical Parkway facility.
All three sessions are required for general foster/adoptive applicants. Relative and fictive kin applicants need only complete the Aug. 11 session.
To access the training, enter the main hospital entrance, go left and take elevator B to the lower level and follow the signs to Aspen Auditorium B.
For information or to RSVP, contact Lori Nichols, foster care recruiter, at 775-684-1967, 1-888-423-2659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’