Foster care training planned in Carson City
July 26, 2018
Foster care training is planned from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 10-12 at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center, Aspen Auditorium B, located on the lower level of the 1600 Medical Parkway facility.
All three sessions are required for general foster/adoptive applicants. Relative and fictive kin applicants need only complete the Aug. 11 session.
To access the training, enter the main hospital entrance, go left and take elevator B to the lower level and follow the signs to Aspen Auditorium B.
For information or to RSVP, contact Lori Nichols, foster care recruiter, at 775-684-1967, 1-888-423-2659 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Public comment sought on Costco air quality operating permit
- Tractor Supply in Carson City hosting fall farmers market
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Discussion in Carson City to cover new trends in Alzheimer’s, dementia care
- Display highlights changes of Carson City’s historic sites