Free event in Carson City to cover how seniors can maintain independence
March 12, 2018
Holiday Retirement's Carson Plaza and Consumer Direct Care Network Nevada are hosting a panel discussion about how seniors can stay independent longer from 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 13.
The event will be at Holiday Retirement's Carson Plaza, 2120 E. Long St.
The session will offer information about financial options that help seniors stay independent longer. A panel of financial experts will discuss independent living, Medicaid, long-term care insurance plans, veterans' benefits and private pay options.
The free event includes snacks and beverages and is open to the public, but seats are limited. RSVP at 775-883-1221.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Carson City students wins Patroller of the Year for AAA School Safety Patrol program
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Free petting zoo, barbecue coming to Carson City July 15
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Crews fighting to prevent Washoe Dam collapse