Free film screening March 14 in Reno to center on Nevada water fight
February 27, 2018
"Great Basin Water Is Life," a short film produced by the Great Basin Water Network, will be screened March 14 at Patagonia Outlet Reno, 130 South Center St. in downtown Reno.
The film tells the story of the Nevada water fight in the words of those affected with footage of the eastern Nevada landscape and communities at risk.
The free event, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., also will feature a question and answer panel and Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada's video about water and mining.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told