Free legal help to be offered Oct. 22 at Carson City Community Center
September 7, 2016
Anyone who would like to speak to a lawyer about a legal problem can do so for free at a legal aid fair on Saturday, Oct. 22 at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
Attorneys and paralegals will be available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Bonanza Room. The event, hosted by Volunteer Attorneys for Rural Nevadans, will cover general civil law (non-criminal); family law (divorce, custody, guardianships); bankruptcy; wills and estates; foreclosure and other real property matters; landlord/talent; debt collection; government benefits; immigration; employment and more.
For more information, call 775-883-8278.
Trending In: Announcements
- Volunteers needed to monitor early voting in Carson City
- Carson City Greenhouse Garden Center hosting annual landscape design workshop
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Greenhouse Garden Center in Carson City to host apple cider press
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions