Free lunch for kids offered during summer break at two Carson City locations
June 15, 2018
All children ages 2-18 can partake in a free and nutritious lunch weekdays through Aug. 17 at two locations — Park Terrace Park, 1327 La Loma Drive, and The Bridge, 901 N. Stewart St.
Weather permitting, lunch is served from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. each day.
Children need not be enrolled in any program. The only requirement is meals can't be carried away; they must be eaten at the serving site.
Adults aren't eligible for the federally funded meals.
The program is sponsored by Food For Thought, http://www.nvfoodforthought.org, 775-885-7770.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs