Freedom Fest Barbecue planned for July 27 in Carson City
July 18, 2017
Carson City Republican Women is joining with the Carson City Republican Party to host a barbecue in celebration of our country, freedom and the state of Nevada.
The Freedom Fest Barbecue at 6 p.m. July 27 at Glen Eagles Restaurant will offer a barbecue with all the trimmings for $16 per person.
Along with dignitaries, the event will welcome Nevada State Republican Party Chair Michael McDonald as the guest speaker.
For tickets, go to CCGOP.org or CCRWclub.com. For information, call 7757-220-3596.
Trending In: Announcements
- Open house planned at historic Wungnema building in Carson City
- Chance to meet soccer professionals offered at Carson City event
- History buffs encouraged to attend Smith Valley open house
- Dayton Valley Branch Library hosting children’s event, author book signing
- Family movie to be screened at Douglas County Public Library in Minden